Development is in progress with a third party.Stefan supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentStefan commented
I also have problems with version 1.3 and Big Sur on a Macbook Pro 16 (2019).
- the DisplayLink Manager app uses a lot of CPU
- sometimes the movements and the mouse cursor switch to slow motion - very annoying!
- sometimes the mouse cursor draws pixels on the screen
- clamshell mode doesn't work
- sometimes the 2 external monitors shut down (black) and can only be reactivated by switching off and on the power switch of the CADUAL4KDOCK.
So please hurry with the update which eliminates all these bugs!!!