Supported Operating Systems
Take me to the latest Windows drivers
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (the last release to support Windows Vista is 7.7)
- Windows XP SP3 32bit (the last release to support Windows XP is 7.6)
Mac OS X
Take me to the latest Mac OS X drivers
- macOS 10.14 onwards
- macOS 10.13 up to 10.13.3 (10.13.4 - 10.13.6 has single extended display support with AirPlay)
- macOS 10.11 - 10.12
- OS X 10.8 - 10.10 (the last release to support these OSes is v2.6)
- OS X 10.6 - 10.7 (the last release to support these OSes is v2.2)
Available on the Google Play Store
For Android v5.0 (Lollipop) or Later
DisplayLink USB devices are supported on Chromebooks. For more information, see this article.
DisplayLink currently have a release to support Ubuntu. The Ubuntu release contains an open source component to enable it to be adapted to other Ubuntu variants or Linux distros.
Take me to the latest Ubuntu driver
See information on porting the Ubuntu driver to other distros.
Support for DL-1x5 and DL-1x0 devices is provided by the open source udl driver.
Unsupported Operating systems
The following Operating systems are not supported by DisplayLink
- Windows 2000 (SP1 to SP4) or earlier Windows OSes
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows RT platforms
- Windows Embedded 7
- Windows POSReady 2009
- Windows 10 IoT Core
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Mac OS X 10.5 or earlier
- Android v4.4 or earlier