Use the steps below to uninstall j5Create MCT USB graphics software.
- Open Windows Control Panel and click "Uninstall a program" under Programs.
- Uninstall any software with the following names:
- j5 USB DISPLAY ADAPTER
- j5 USB Functional Docking Station
- Installer for USB graphics device
- MCT USB Graphics software
It is possible in some cases that the MCT software leaves its services installed. To remove these:
- Click Start, and search for "cmd".
- Right-click "Command prompt", and then click "Run as administrator":
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
sc delete GManagerand press Return
sc delete MctUsbAudioand press Return
sc delete mctkmdand press Return
sc delete mctkmdldrand press Return
sc delete MCTDesktopSvrand press Return