To identify the version of software installed on Windows
- On Windows 7: Open "Uninstall a program" under Programs and Features in Control Panel
- On Windows 10: Open "Apps and features" under Settings.
- Locate the "DisplayLink Core Software" or "DisplayLink Graphics Driver":
The version number can also be found in the Windows registry under
To identify the version of software installed on Mac OS
- Choose About this Mac from the Apple menu
- Click on More Info...
- In the Contents sidebar select Extensions from the Software section
- Scroll the list to reveal the DisplayLinkDriver extension information