USB monitor is mirroring my laptop screen or is upside down
Mirror Screen Issues
Right-click on your desktop while your USB monitor is connected and choose Display Settings.
- If you have a duplicate screen and want to change it to extend mode, click on the Duplicate these displays drop down box.
- When the dropdown box is opened, choose Extend these displays.
- Then click Apply.
Now you are now in Extend Mode.
Plug your monitor, go to System Preferences -> Display -> Arrangement, uncheck the Mirror Displays box.
Upside Down Screen Issues
When you are already in “Extend mode”:
- Click on the 2nd screen icon.
- Open the Orientation drop down box and change it from Landscape to Landscape (flipped)
- Click Apply.
- Move your 2nd display icon from right to left of the 1st display by simply “Drag and Drop” it.
- Click Apply to finish the setting of the lay out.
If you are using macOS Catalina 10.15.x and DisplayLink macOS App, you can only use the monitor on the right side.
If you are using any other version of macOS, please plug your monitor and go to System Preferences -> Display -> Arrangement -> Display -> Rotation. Here select 180'