Sending a Huge Flower Surprise in Dubai
I’m organizing a surprise for a family member in Dubai and want to do something a little different from the usual gifts. Flowers seemed like an easy idea, but then I started looking at very large rose arrangements and somehow ended up considering more than 1000 roses! It sounds impressive, although I have never ordered anything close to that size before. My main concern is making sure the whole thing is practical, especially because I won’t be there personally when the flowers arrive. I’d appreciate any advice from people who have arranged large flower deliveries and know what details are easy to overlook.
-
Marina Ostrovska commented
Thanks, I hadn’t considered how much the size could affect the delivery, so I’ll definitely check those details first.
-
hannaweisen commented
For a very large arrangement, I’d probably treat the order a little differently from a normal bouquet. I would first check the presentation, then confirm the delivery date and address carefully. It’s also worth making sure the recipient knows how to receive the arrangement if it is particularly large. I was researching similar options in Dubai and found https://mireya.ae/catalog/dubai/1001-roses/. Looking at the arrangement helped me understand the scale better and decide whether that kind of gesture suited the occasion. I’d also recommend checking all available delivery information before placing the order instead of assuming that a very large bouquet works exactly like a standard one. With a surprise, getting the logistics right is half the job.
