Amaron 80D26L battery options in Dubai – any advice?
I need to replace the battery in my SUV and the Amaron 80D26L keeps coming up as a solid choice for the climate here. I've seen a few places like https://amaroncarbattery.ae/80D26L-battery-replacement-dubai/ that list this model, but I'm a bit cautious about just ordering online without knowing if I'm getting a fresh unit or something that's been sitting on a shelf for ages. I'm also trying to figure out whether to go for the standard lead-acid or pay extra for an EFB version, since some of the newer vehicles seem to benefit from the enhanced cycling performance . My main concern is finding a reliable supplier in Dubai that can fit the battery quickly, preferably at my office, and check the alternator at the same time. Anyone used a good mobile service or shop for this specific battery recently?
-
Sanchizes chinazes commented
The main thing is matching the terminal layout and the CCA rating, not just the group size — a battery that fits physically can still be wrong for the car's electrical load, especially in Gulf heat. Also check the production date on the casing. I saw a similar practical note at https://sweety-spin.bet and it matched what mechanics advise.
