DisplayLink Issues After macOS Sequoia 15.4.1 Update
After upgrading to macOS Sequoia 15.4.1, I noticed that DisplayLink Manager no longer works as expected. External monitors connected via DisplayLink are not being detected, and the DisplayLink Manager app either fails to launch properly or shows no connected displays.
Before the update, everything was working normally with the same hardware and configuration. I’ve already tried the usual steps such as restarting the system, reinstalling the latest version of DisplayLink Manager, and re-granting permissions under Privacy & Security (Screen Recording, Accessibility, and Input Monitoring), but without success.
It seems likely that the 15.4.1 update introduced changes that affect DisplayLink drivers or required system permissions. I’m posting this to see if others are experiencing the same issue, and whether there’s a known workaround, beta driver, or compatibility update planned from DisplayLink FNAF Free.
Any insights or confirmed fixes would be greatly appreciated.
-
Rowan Butler commented
I’ve also seen how a macOS update can unexpectedly affect external displays and docking setups. It would be helpful to have a clear update from DisplayLink on whether this issue is being addressed and if there is a recommended workaround in the meantime. Hopefully a stable fix can be included in a future update.
https://meccha-chameleons.com -
guskkl commented
This is a useful discussion for anyone using DisplayLink with macOS, especially when dealing with compatibility issues after a system update. It is helpful to see users share their experiences and potential solutions, since real-world feedback can often reveal problems that are not immediately obvious. I also appreciate finding practical technology discussions through https://support.displaylink.com/
