DisplayLink not working properly with MacBook Pro M3
Hello,
I’m fairly new to macOS and just got a MacBook Pro M3 this week.
I’ve connected it to my Dell D6000 docking station using USB-C, which is hooked up to two external monitors (one via HDMI, one via DisplayPort). I’ve already installed the DisplayLink Manager app and enabled the Screen Recording permission, but my external displays only work after I log in — there’s no image at the login screen.
Has anyone else run into this issue or found a workaround?
geometry dash
-
Назарій Романович Отколенко commented
A podcast episode on personality assessment psychology got me thinking about how raw logic often gets blurred with learned book trivia, leading me to try https://www.worldiqtest.com/ on my laptop. The platform focuses strictly on geometric and numerical puzzles, calibrating your response time against diverse people from all world locations. The last five questions really made me concentrate, and seeing my score promptly delivered without any paywall was a huge plus.
