or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    David GarzaDavid Garza shared a merged idea: Starry Night from Simulation Corporation Does not run after Windows 10 and DL 8.0 Driver Update  ·   · 
    declined  ·  Alban RamponAdminAlban Rampon (Windows Product Manager, DisplayLink) responded  · 

Microsoft has open a bug report with the graphics card vendor for them to implement the Windows 10 Anniversary Update graphics changes properly. OpenGL is for GPUs, not for indirect display adapters as they don’t do the compute, the GPU does the compute.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David GarzaDavid Garza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Starry Night Enthusiast fails to run after the Windows 10 (September 2016) Update and the DL 8.0 Driver update. The program throws up an error that says "No supported OpenGL Driver Found" The program than exits.

I have traced it to the Dell Displaylink Power Docking Station. If i disconnect the dock or force it to use the laptop display, the program starts correctly.

On a possibly related issue, the Ethernet port stopped working after DL 8.0 update.

Starry Night Enthusiast is produced by by Simulation Curriculum. I have filed a help ticket with them making them aware of the problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base