Use the steps below to uninstall Fresco Logic USB graphics software.
- Open Windows Control Panel and click "Uninstall a program" under Programs.
- Uninstall any software with the name "Fresco Logic USB VGA Display Driver"
- Click Start, and search for "cmd".
- Right-click "Command prompt", and then click Run as administrator:
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
sc stop FLxHCIvand press Return. It may display an error if the service was present but not running. This is normal.
sc delete FLxHCIvand press Return.
reg delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\FLxHCIvand press Return. Confirm deletion.
- Reboot the PC before installing DisplayLink software.
NOTE: if in any of these steps, you get Access Denied, this is because you did not execute the command prompt as an administrator but you ran it as a normal user. Even if your user has administrator rights, you must specify Run as administrator.