DisplayLink Feature Suggestions

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Home PC System/Networking Product

I would like to see a product that will allow me to have one main computer in my house and then have various monitors/keyboards located in other rooms be able to access and use the one computer through my network. 1 PC = less cost and less problems (I hope).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for LUTs

I have a laptop connected with an external monitor through a USB dock. It seems that DisplayLink does not support LUT as the ICC profile creation software (XRite i1Profiler) cannot complete the ICC profile creation for the secondary monitor connected through the USB Dock. The software works fine if I connect the monitor directly to the laptop HDMI port.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stop using grey text - it is frustrating to read when trying to solve a problem

stop using grey text - it is frustrating to read when trying to solve a problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Single pc connected to 12 TVS via graphic adapter

show how people can connect 12 TV via usb hub to a single computer!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. better mac icc profiles for monitors

hi!

there seems to be a need for better icc color profiles for mac. i'm using asus mb169b+ portable monitor and the colors are not very good. there is a real problem with the subtile greys, they are not getting displayed.

hopefully there will be something done about this.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fix compatibility issues with Citrix 4.4

Fix compatibiity issues with Citrix 4.4 receiver

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix the display link ubuntu. When another monitor is plugged in and when at stand alone, monitors turn off and on or the displaylink fails.

Fix the display link Ubuntu. When another monitor is plugged in and when at stand alone, monitors turn off and on or the display link fails. My laptop is a dell.

Ubuntu 16.04

lshw -c video output

WARNING: you should run this program as super-user.
    *-display
    description: VGA compatible controller
    product: 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
    vendor: Intel Corporation
    physical id: 2
    bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
    version: 09
    width: 64 bits
    clock: 33MHz
    capabilities: vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
    configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
    resources: irq:27 memory:c0000000-c03fffff memory:b0000000-bfffffff ioport:3000(size=64)
    WARNING: output may be incomplete or inaccurate, you should run this program as super-user. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It's really hard to know what to download

Make it easier to know what drivers to download

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. show in device manager

The ability to update and also return to previous version in device manager in the control panel. this is regarding the displaylink corp drivers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I hope in the near future you could extend the "fit to TV" function to multiple displays. Thanks.

I hope in the near future you could extend the "fit to TV" function to multiple displays. Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Connecting via Cat6 instead of USB3

Would be nice to rackmount a few of my PCs in the garage and just gave displaylink devices on the desks kinda like dumb terminals. 3m USB 3 cable limit doesnt allow for this. Maybe its possible with usb extenders. But to get the hot and loud gaming PC's out of the rooms will be a win.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. to integrate a PAUSE function into your firmware, that freezes the displayed content anc can eb activated/de-activated by keyboard.

Freeze functions on classical projectors were very popular, in particular for people facilitating workshops or holding seminars. With the introduction of LCD screens this feature disappeared. Display link could easily re-introduce this. Ideally, hitting a (user-definable) key combination would turn PAUSE on and off. In addition the status (frozen / unfrozen) should be displayed with the application icon.

Please go ahead :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

DisplayLink Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base