Use the steps below to uninstall SMSC USB graphics software.
- Open Windows Control Panel and click "Uninstall a program" under Programs.
- Uninstall any software with the following names:
- Samsung Wireless Smart Station
- SMSC Core Graphics Software
It is possible in some cases that the SMSC software leaves its services installed. To remove these:
- Click Start, and search for "cmd".
- Right-click "Command prompt", and then click "Run as administrator":
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
sc delete SGFXMgrand press Return.
NOTE: if you get access denied error, it means you have not executed the command prompt as an administrator
sc delete sgfxkand press Return.
sc delete sgfxland press Return.
- Reboot the PC after completing the steps above and installing DisplayLink software