Use the steps below to uninstall SMSC USB graphics software.
- Open Windows Control Panel and click "Uninstall a program" under Programs.
- Uninstall any software with the following names:
- Samsung Wireless Smart Station
- SMSC Core Graphics Software
It is possible in some cases that the SMSC software leaves its services installed. To remove these:
- Click Start, and search for "cmd".
- Right-click "Command prompt", and then click "Run as administrator":
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
sc delete SGFXMgrand press Return.
NOTE: if you get access denied error, it means you have not executed the command prompt as an administrator
sc delete sgfxkand press Return.
sc delete sgfxland press Return.
reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\SGFXand press Return.
- Reboot the PC after completing the steps above and installing DisplayLink software