Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    andrew.andreouandrew.andreou shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DirkDirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a major issue I've been fighting to fix. Please get a new driver to resolve the display issues in 10.12.4.

PLEASE

• JacobJacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am facing another but perhaps related issue which is a gigantic spike in CPU usage, when a MBA goes to sleep with the DisplayLink connected Display only showing a "Quartz" screen during screen saver mode.

• DataHogDataHog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update displaylink to support MAC Sierra. the view disapears and reappears while mousing around. It also bogs when waking up.

• ChanceChance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my computer wakes from sleep, all of my screens will stay black until I unplug the dock. I also see a lot of graphic errors on the secondary display and the computer freezes a lot when I'm working on the secondary display. Not only is the dock causing my secondary display to not work, it is causing my computer to become unstable trying to correct it.

• Matt BucklemanMatt Buckleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my MacBook Pro goes into sleep or screen-saver mode, it often loses the connection to the external monitor when I resume working. All other peripherals work fine, it is only the video that is problematic.

Feedback and Knowledge Base